The following types of products can be transported
• Fragrances (Not subject to cut-down service. Packages are sent with original shipping box)
• Food supplements for sportsmen
• Vitamins and medicines that don’t need special transportation permission to Georgia (up to 10 package)
• Creams and perfumery products that aren’t flammable
• Plants and seeds * ( Check Details bellow about Phytosanitary regulations)
The following kinds of products are restricted to ship
• Crossbow, arrows and/or similar type products
• Explosive substances or products, for example cigarette lighter or fireworks
• Pornographic material
• Animals, plants, fish, birds, rodents, etc.
• Toxic materials
• Firearms, rifles, guns, as well as their parts and accessories
• Tobacco, narcotic substances, or plants and their seeds
• Products that contain a toxic substance called Azbest
• Stuffed (taxidermy) animals, bones, fur, ivory, etc.
• Real money – coins and bank notes of any country
• Journals and catalogs
• Pneumatic air guns without air container, optical shooter or any accessory.
• Airsoft guns, electro pneumatic paintball guns and any accessory
• Paintball guns without CO2 tanks and optical device
• Underwater hunting guns and their accessories
• Under preasure tanks of any type and size
• Stun Guns of any type
The following products that require Phytosanitary Inspection Certificate and/or Import certificate are permitted to import:
a) Plants or plant samples, up to 10kg, except plant seeds or plant matterials for breeding;
b) Plants or herbal products (with total value of up to 500 GEL) are permitted to import for the following cases:
b.a) Plants, threes, bushes, shrubs and the like… up to 5pc;
b.b) Up to 3kg of citrus products;
b.c) Up to 5kg of other fresh fruits or vegetables, or their combination;
b.d) Up to 20pc of cut flowers or plant twigs or their combination, or 1pc of some bouqet made of cut flowers, or made of cut flowers and twigs as a combination;
b.e) Up to 5pc of flowerpot;
b.f) Up to 2kg of flower bulbs or tubers or their combination;
b.g) Up to 5 package of seeds, 5g each;
b.h) Up to 30kg of some dry products made of plants. (9.12.2014 N 670)
Please note, that an above listing is not complete, since US Customs book for Restricted/Dangerous goods is too large and consists of many exceptions.
USA2GEORGIA takes rights not to send certain product to Georgia per International Freight Forwarding rules and requirements.
Also, please note, that despite the above enlisted information, a customs officer still has the right to detain a parcel and demand additional explanations, for example the original invoice for statement of lower price, or some special document allowing you the transportation of the product. Always ask the shop to put an order or an invoice inside the box, and make sure you fill in the declaration form in your account.
If you send the prohibited products, we do not take responsibility for its confiscation.