If you prefer to automatically use Will Call service at branch locations, please change the branch settings under your Account Profile -> Parameters.
If you will decide not to use the branch location at any time later, you can disable or enable it per shipment under your account, on the left side.
Terms for Will Call Service at Branch LocationsAn automatic forwarding will not apply on transit packages with HAWB Shipment number already assigned;
- Branch Location select option is available within 2 days of shipment departure;
- Non-Declared packages can not be transferred at Branch locations;
- Using of Courier Service is limited to packages stored at Branch locations.
- USA2GEORGIA Self Service machine is an electronic device, that permits customers to receive the parcel by using 10 digit Terminal Code;
- 10 digit Terminal Code is sent by Short Message or E-mail to customers only;
- Customer is responsibly to keep the valid phone number under the USA2GEORGIA Profile. In case of phone number change, it should be updated immediately with the new valid number;
- Customer is responsibly to keep the Terminal Code safely and prevent its lose;
- The Terminal Code is sent to customer after an invoice is paid;
- In case of Terminal code loss or its unauthorized disclosure, customer is obliged to immediately notify USA2GEORGIA about that and request blocking of the Terminal Code;
- In case of Terminal Code loss, customer is still able to receive parcels with an operator;
- Self Service Terminal operates at all Branch Locations of USA2GEORGIA;
- The Self Service Terminal is activated automatically for all USA2GEORGIA Customer;
- In order to receive the parcel, customer should type the 10 digit Terminal Code on the touch screen. Terminal code is sent to customer after the shipment arrives;
- Customer is not required to provide an ID or confirm receipt by signature while using the Self Service Terminal;
- Receiving of package at Self Service terminal by third parties is possible with the proper authorization of package consignee only;
- Package Consignee is responsibly for sharing the Terminal Code to third parties while USA2GEORGIA takes no responsibility when such instance occurs;
- In case of any difficulties with receiving the parcel at Self Service Terminal, customer should immediately notify an operator at USA2GEORGIA;
- Packages subject to custom clearance can not be received at Self Service Terminal.
USA2GEORGIA Shipping cost is $8 per 1 kg gross weight.
Packages weighting 20kg or more by Dim weight are calculated by Dim and Gross weights, whichever is greater.
Dimensional weight formula is the following:
Dim Weight (kg) = Length (cm) X Width (cm) X Height (cm) / 6000
Shipping fee must be paid in GEL, according to TBC Bank's exchange rate at the time of payment.
ADDRESS 2: UXXXXX (where UXXXXX is your individual mailbox)